The framework implements the MVC pattern to isolate presentation, data, and logic components. The design objectives of AngularJS are:
- Separates manipulation of DOM from the application logic.
- Segregates the client side of an application with server side.
- Defines the structure for developing an application from creating the user interface through writing application logic.
This framework implements the MVC pattern and the implementation of dependency injection allows AngularJS traditionally to address server-side services. For example, view dependant controllers. In the present world, while Angular.js is the tool of your choice to develop single page it is not even close to a silver bullet.
The most commonly known tools are:
Following are the uses of Angular.js:
- Allows extending HTML vocabulary for the application.
- Provides an environment that is expressive, readable, and fast in development.
- Provides a toolset that is most ideal in developing the framework.
- Allows modifying or replacing any changes compatible with the unique development workflow and feature needs.
- Allows binding data automatically when the model has been altered.
HISTORY OF ANGULAR.JS
Angular.js was originally developed in 2009 by Miško Hevery. The first stable version of Angular.js was 1.5.7. Following this, the updated versions were released with new features. Version 1.2 and later does not provide support for Internet Explorer version 6 or 7.
ANGULAR.JS OFFICIAL WEBSITE