ABOUT Zend framework
The Zend Framework is an open-source framework that implements PHP5. This framework is licensed under an Open Source Initiative (OSI) approved New BDS License. Such policies were developed to safeguard intellectual property issues.
Various features of the Zend Framework are as follows:
- Helps in developing or building tests and write code in a safe environment.
- Implements MVC implementation supporting layouts and various templates by default.
- Designed for the improved performance; this framework runs up to four time faster.
- Provides an open architecture on the basis of middleware or MVC.
- Designed with the help of the best security features and allows to store passwords through encrypt with AES-256 and many more.
- Provides professional PHP packages required for PHP 7.
- The main focus is on simplicity, reusability, and performance.
You can develop the model, view, and controller for ZF2 applications using this framework. You can run the application on Zend Studio, which is not a free software, whereas the Zend framework as well as Zend Server Community provide the MVC view, code generation. The code generation is done after monitoring the code.
This framework allows developers to use the common debugging tools such as XDebug. Various other developers may use the PHP stack or another IDE. When these tools work together, the Zend server is used.
- Allows extending classes.
- Provides object-oriented features.
- You can select no model implementation as you can develop a customized model.
- Can be easily integrated with other tools for debugging, etc.
- Allows you to perform guidelines and standards.
- Allows you to integrate the Framework with PHPUnit.
HISTORY OF Zend framework
This framework requires PHP 5.2.4 or more. Earlier PHP 5.1.4 was required while the PHP 5.2.3 or more was strongly recommended to ensure security and performance improvements included in the versions of PHP. The 2.0 version of the framework requires PHP 5.3.3 or more. Later on, the PHPUnit is required for security and enhancements included in these versions of PHP. Various components need PHP extensions.
Zend framework OFFICIAL WEBSITE