With the help of three.js, you can create building blocks of 3D modeling and add various features such as cameras, meshes, animations, lights, and much more. The development of three.js is simplified to produce output in the form of the fraction of the code.
Typical uses of Three.js are:
- You can include three.js in a Web page by associating it with a local or remote copy.
- You can use the three.js file in various applications such as model visualization and scene creation.
- It is also used in the game and simulation authoring tools.
- You can use many plugins to add the standard features such as keyboard and management of mouse.
- You can create a scene and add content such as camera, lights, textures, and models.
- With the help of three.js libraries, you can develop web applications that run on the web browsers.
- Using three.js the developers can perform amazing tasks on the internet.
History of three.js