About asp mvc.net
MVC.NET is a framework that is especially designed for Web applications to be placed under three roles, namely Model, View, and Controller. The latest version of the MVC framework is 5.0. When we talk about Model, it means data access, aggregation logic, and validation rules. View in MVC encapsulates complexity; thereby, MVC offers a simple user interface to display the necessary information. The last is the Controller that manages the flow and business logic of the application.
ASP.NET supports mainly three development models, namely Web pages, Web forms, and MVC. This MVC framework is lightweight.
The applications of the MVC.NET framework are listed below:
- Its implementation in Web applications provides a standard design pattern.
- The implementation of the MVC.NET pattern helps in applying loose coupling between the various elements, such as input logic, business logic, and UI logic.
- The application of loose coupling between the three main components of the MVC application promotes parallel development.
- You can develop interactive Web applications based on MVC architecture.
- You can build scalable and extensible Web applications using the MVC.NET framework.