1 small task
- In cases there are commercial plugins or themes with known vulnerabilities, that customers has no access to current (or newer) version, in these cases additional charges may be required to modify the website as part of the cleanup.
- Webmaster and website administrators must follow the guidelines and issues raised, or the warranty may void.
- Sometimes customers have customized / encrypted plugins/themes in vulnerable versions and usually upgrade to current/secure version will overwrite all customizations. in these cases additional charges may be required to modify the website as part of the cleanup.
- In as 40% of the cases – hacked websites are located on hosting account that are not secured enough – in some cases you may be required to change hosting or warranty may void.
- In some cases the hosting may be really slow – and hence slow the cleanup work – in such cases – additional fees may apply.
- If website is hosted on a shared hosting account – with more that one website – all websites have to be cleaned (each to be payed separately).
- Eternitech reserves the right not to provide services in some cases. in such cases – client will be informed about the issue, and will have the option to get his money back (before any action performed by Eternitech).
- In some cases (weekends, holidays, loaded times etc.) the recovery time may be longer than 72 hours, client will be in formed for the estimated time for recovery.
- The warranty period will start with the initial payment.
- While on warrenty you are required to inform us with any substantial changes made to the website – plugins installed \ design changes \ theme changed \ custom modifications etc, or warranty may void.
- Extended warranty membership fees will not be returned to the client under no circumstances.
- Eternitech reserves the right to stop extended warranty membership, for any reason – in such case – the client will be returned with membership fee of 1 month.